High School Scholarship Application Form
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church of Milaca believes in supporting our community and investing in the future through our youth.
We invite graduating seniors, who are seeking a career in church work, and are looking to attend a Christian college or a higher education, beyond high school, to apply for a scholarship.
To be considered for a scholarship, a student must:
- Be an active member of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church
- Be a baptized and confirmed member of the church.
- Be a high school senior from Milaca or a nearby community.
- Intend to pursue a higher education, preferably in church work or at a Christian College.
- Complete the personal information section below.
- Mail or deliver your completed Scholarship Application Form to the address printed at the top of the page (or use the online application below). Attn: Scholarship Committee. Scholarship applications must be received by March 1, 2024.
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of applicant letter, short answer and application quality, scholastic excellence, as well, as community and church service activities.